Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise from hell

Sail Date: July 04, 2016

I am posting this for you so your cruise does not get ruined like ours. This ship was way over booked. You couldn't not get to the buffet because the lines were way to long. When you finally got through the line none of the food tasted good anyway. My grandma got sick and we are pretty sure it was food poisoning. I nearly starved for five days and five nights. The drink machines never had ice and the lines were backed up so far you couldn't get a drink. The pool is so packed that you can't even move without running into each other. You might as well forget about going on the waterslide the line was ridiculous. We tried to go to the comedy club and couldn't even find a seat for one person. Anything that's fun on that ship you might as well forget about it because it's so packed. They jacked the price up on parking forty bucks then turn around and give all the parking to the running of the bulls and make half the people getting on there carnival ship park two to three blocks away. When they said they spent millions on renovations they lied straight to our face the carpets still have stains the rooms still smelled the toilets had black rings around them. Our staterooms were so nasty my grandmas smelled like poop and they didn't do a thing about it. Her toilet didn't work you had to use the toilet brush to push the toilet paper down. Out of the four rooms we booked none of them had air condition and they only gave us a box fan. They wouldn't fix that either. In my room we had no hot water. We took cold showers for five days. Our room got cleaned half the time and half the time it didn't. There is way to many people on the ship the poor workers can't keep up. This vacation was ruined because of this ship. I wouldn't get on this ship if it was free. As far as I am concerned they can take this ship to the middle of the ocean and sink it.
Carnival triumph 2016
"Once a poop ship always a poop ship"

Here's a tip never go on the carnival triumph