My First Cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2016

This was the first cruise I've ever been on and I have to say, everything was great!

Embarktion and disembarkation were both faster than expected, people were extremely helpful to speed that process up (like what to have easy access to, what line to stand in), food was good (especially dinners each night), and the days we didn't stop at a port were even fun as well! With our group, we especially liked passing the time playing trivia or laying out. (But watch your hats though! Didn't realize how windy it can get!) My favorite parts of the trips were the 2 port stops at Cozumel and Progreso. For Cozumel, we decided (as a group) to go to a private island (Passion Island) and play on the beach. And for Progreso, my friends and I split into 2 different excursion groups...my group and I went to Dzibilchtun Ruins (5 stars!!!) and the other half went to a guacamole and margarita tasting, they were pleased as well.

I don't really have anything negative to say about the trip...it was a great experience and definitely plan on going on another cruise (except next time, with a smaller group ;) 5 days was a tad long with 6 of your female closest friends!

Didn't apply to myself or my group.