Needs much improvement.

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

First, I was just happy to be away from kiddos for a few days, so I was not about to go complaining every second. I will now say that while we enjoyed our time on triumph, it was mostly due to the company we had, the alcohol and on board comedians.  Staff was mostly nice and helpful but I feel like they are overworked! I almost felt like they were slaves.

The ship itself was dirty! DIRTY! The good was horrible.  And there weren't many options, so that sucked but I guess it saved us from gaining a bunch of weight.  Also, my blood pressure medicine was stolen on day 2 or 3 from our room. The day we arrived back to home port I received a message from my pharmacy that my prescription request to refill had been declined.  Well thank god bc I never put in that request.  The food was so bad! Then bc there weren't many options we would miss lunch and end up at the burger place again.  So felt like we were eating burgers, friend and soft serve the whole time. Dinner was bad the first night but thought we'd give it another try so 2nd night was formal might.  So disappointing is that to get dressed up and get nasty food. The crab ravioli was disgusting. Fishy and a slight crunch like I was eating the shell of crab. Just so disappointing.   By day 2 the bread for the tables was like cardboard.  Dinner 3 we skipped and day 4 was finally mediocre.

One of the people we were with was carri g coffee and bc the stair tread was not attached correctly he slipped and fell   It was terrible. The casino dealers need some personality.  They were like robots .

Dirty!