first time on Triumph carnival

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

Well when I first went to my room the bed were clean but the steward forgot to sweep and mop floors, they soon correct the problem.the food was awesome everything was good except the desserts they really need a good pasty chef,I order a cake for my Birthday I paid online the cake was pretty but not good at all the frosting were made with shorting Crisco and had no sugar or flavor and carnival should be shame to serve those cakes.the shows were good port of call were good also one thing I didn't like was the floor plan we had to go through casino to get to dining room which is not good for non smokers

Our was ok nothing to brag about the bed slept nice