Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a good experience!

Sail Date: April 25, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

To start people were smoking marijuana and I had my kids with me... The balcony smelled like pot the hallway smelled as well... We had a light catch on fire in our room. It took 20 minutes for anyone to come take care of this. NOT SAFE! The AC wasn't working properly in our room. Several things that caused it to be unpleasant. If I had known this was a cruise where everyone could smuggle on drugs and use them freely around my children I would have gone on a different type of vacation.

As I said we had an electrical fire and it took 20 minutes for anyone to come. AC did not work properly. The entire floor smelled like pot...

Don't go