MY Cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2016

Was not happy with the cruise. One of my friends that was on the cruise has been on six cruises and said it was the worst one she had been on. This was my first and it was not fun. The food was good but nothing much was going on during the cruise. Carnival would not give me 25 dollars of on board credit that was promised to me, my room was not cleaned one day and there is two bottles of water in your room which I opened one and used and was charged $4.31 for it. In the mornings you could not get breakfast till after 7:00 am. I will probley never go on another cruise.

good but opened up late in the mornings.

Do not drink the bottle water in the cabin, I opened one bottle of water and was charged $4.31 for it. On one of my five days my room was not cleaned.

Bring something to drink and snacks for room. The coffee was great. Worst tea I have ever drank. I drank more lemonade than I have ever drank. Food was good but doesn't open till late in the morning.