Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I did not travel..... but I heard it was great

Sail Date: March 17, 2016

I am sorry to say this but: I forgot my passport! Nevertheless, I could not go. Anyway, I have to ask for either reimbursement or a reschedule. I was so looking forward to attend this special trip!

Cabin / Stateroom I don't have comments....

Always, no matter where you go, bring your passport or birth certificate. A state ID is not enough! I forgot to bring mine, thinking that my driver's license would be sufficient but no.... I did not make it. I went back home "empty-handed." Oh well, I learned the lesson.