Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great Spring Break trip

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Took my 3 girls on this trip. We all had a great time! Can't wait for the next cruise. All the cruise staff greeted us and made sure we were taken care of. Except for the fog rolling in on embarkation day keeping us on the ship when we planned on being on the road home, I have only praise for our trip. Of course noone can control the weather so nothing could be done there.

Had a great time and can't wait till my next cruise,

Rachel

Cabin / Stateroom Perfect for the four of us. Next time will opt for oceanview at the least.
Unavoidably fog kept Disembarkation from going smoothly.
Workers always busy cleaning up the ship.
Since this was a family trip, it would have been nice if their were a few more options for things to do with the kids. A couple shows I would have liked to see had 13+ ratings.
Children's Programs Not sure. My kids weren't interested in going to them.