Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise Review

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed our cruise. However, there are a few things for which we would like to make suggestions. One is that we think you may sell more pictures if you pay for 2 or 3 and then get one free. The prices were fairly high so this may give cruise guests some incentive to buy more. It seems such a waste to throw away all the pictures not bought. Or, you could them at a discount.

Also, we wonder if another port would be available when one is cancelled due to weather. We were really looking forward to the Grand Cayman Island tour. Friends of ours who went on another cruise line said this happened to them and they went to another island.

Another suggestion is to have karaoke more nights. That is one of the main activities my husband enjoyed.

Overall, we enjoyed the trip. The cruise staff were all very helpful, friendly, and courteous. We liked having the same wait staff for dinner each night. It gives us an opportunity to know them better.

We do have pictures but not here at work.

Nice size. Loved the big window. The sun woke us each morning. Would definitely get an oceanview cabin again.
Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman Disappointing to not be able to go to Grand Cayman. Friends tell us that was the best part of their cruises.

I loved the thin crust pizza for lunch. Also the breakfast was always good. I enjoyed the brunches as well.