Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Review of Feb 6 Triumph Cruise

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

Ill start with negatives so I can end with positives.

This was our 2nd time on Triumph since their break down at sea...and our only complaints:

-the smoke from the casino wafts through every floor..when we would leave deck 9 lido deck and walk in , it was just awful;. Although I like doing slots, I could not tolerate smoke (I did them last time on deck) reconfigure ventilation would be awesome! And possibly non smoking hours at slots when ship leaves port for like an hour would be amazing too!

-food did not seem to be as available as last time..we ate more guys burgers and pizza than we would have liked..they had longer hours

-shows were not to our liking this go around, the magic show was a joke!

-I read the Carnvial liquor rules before coming and got my plastic single server wines taken they want you to bring glass on be sure and verify the rules...

-Last complaint was we bought 2 bottles of liquor on board, and getting them the day we left ship was awful..45 minute to hour wait in line ...liked it when they brought to cabin, and we had to pay tax on it at Galveston..

-staff was friendly and amazing

-outdoor movie and popcorn was such fun!

-food selection in dining room and being able to do flex hours was great!

-our room arrangement was better and we had more space and did not feel as claustrophobic as past years

-having the steward service the room either in am or pm was awesome!  We had more naps and movie time, and reading and relaxing in the room than before

-their handling of the Cayman Port being arriving early to Cozumel, which was our best day at sea was super fun! I appreciate safety above all!

-seemed to be more ample chairs , we never had to wait to sit on deck

-loved they honored us wanting to sit alone at dinner

-felt like we did not have to over eat at dinner, several times we just got entree..and they were cool with it.

Over all, this cruise was relaxing, and great value for the money.

We would go again in a heart beat!