Think twice

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I would like to start by saying the staff was very polite. Perhaps too polite.. I explain.

I took the same cruise last year at the same time so this is my frame of reference...

The Galveston, Tx. Terminal Folks suck. Not he ship folks but the local police and constable. Just rude and in a hurry to be rude. Next the triumph safety Muster was a joke. I witnessed several couples leave the muster station in front of staff before the brief started. It was like the staff was afraid to make them do the mandatory brief. Formal dining dress code was t-shirt and flip flops Food quality and entertainment was cut back to the point to where I think my next cruise will be with another cruise line from another port. In summary.... Port employees rude to the point of trying to start a fight. Ship staff afraid to adhere to ship and safety standards. Think twice before you book this cruise.;...

Nice time... Apollo was wonderful.

Run away, They do not adhere to safety regulations and this is not the environment to cut corners

Watch out for the police. I had an elected constable try to start a fight with me with my son there. They suck.