VERY VERY ANNOYED

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph

The cruise experience, other than the extremely rough water and therefore causing the need for motion sickness meds, was wonderful. Hence the 4 stars. My only complaint is.... and it is a BIG COMPLAINT.... is that we booked 4 rooms, three of which had two occupants and the 4th had three ( room 2214). We paid $480 for passengers 1 and 2 and the 3rd passenger was a 2yr old and we had to pay $780 for her!!!!!  I understand and accepted that we would pay a full price for her regardless of her age... but to pay $300 more!!!!!!!! That is not right. I complained and was told sorry that is just how it is THIS TIME.  LUCKY ME. I feel screwed over.  It really put a sour disposition toward the trip.... we did not do an excursion because of the extra expense.  I will definitely tell everyone... already started... telling people about the unfairness of the 3rd person cost. I would love to take a cruise again in the future - but will be looking at other cruiselines just because I think that was nonsense. Cindy

*** EDITED 12/29/15 BY CRUISELINE.COM TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

The cruise experience, other than the extremely rough water and therefore causing the need for motion sickness meds, was wonderful. Hence the 4 stars. My only complaint is.... and it is a BIG COMPLAINT.... is that we booked 4 rooms, three of which had two occupants and the 4th had three ( room 2214). We paid $480 for passengers 1 and 2 and the 3rd passenger was a 2yr old and we had to pay $780 for her!!!!!  I understand and accepted that we would pay a full price for her regardless of her age... but to pay $300 more!!!!!!!! That is not right. I complained and was told sorry that is just how it is THIS TIME.  LUCKY ME. I feel screwed over.  It really put a sour disposition toward the trip.... we did not do an excursion because of the extra expense.  I will definitely tell everyone... already started... telling people about the unfairness of the 3rd person cost. I would love to take a cruise again in the future - but will be looking at other cruiselines just because I think that was nonsense.  Cindy Martin (918)371-6300