Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Horrible service in the breakfast Paris dining room service and food cold

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was quite disappointed in the breakfast service in the Paris. I spoke with the crew manager whom appeared to be concern, but I really don't think he was. I had one server was borderline rude. God was cold. Hosted 3 family members on this cruise and it was their first cruise and I was disappointed with how the service affected their perception of Carnivals cruises. Paid too much money to be treated as though this was a free trips down take whatever.

Cabin / Stateroom Daily service was exceptional
Galveston, Texas
Checking in is horrible.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Could not dock due to weather.

Ship is old and televisions could be a little larger. Food improved, but not deserts. Ice tea was great in April, but was quite nasty on this cruise everyday, undrinkable. Don't want to take anymore cruises on this ship. I hear the free and service on the Liberty ship is much better: I certainly hop