Terrible impact to the Planet

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2015

This was first and last time I will go in a cruise.  I was deeply affected to see the amount of wastefulness of natural resources.  First, the open buffet, people serving their plates to the top and then left the food in their plates.  Second, All the pictures that were not purchase by the customer ended in the trash.  Third, Everyday there was a new information package left per room.  The amount of paper print it.  I don't think recycle is their first priority.  Since, I did not see anywhere around the ship recycling containers.   Overall, A ship is just a floating trash container that leave contamination to our ocean and unconcious use of all natural resources.