Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not what I expected. This is not my idea of a vacation

Sail Date: June 20, 2015

This was not what I dreamed of when I thought of a cruise.  I thought I was buying a nice all inclusive vacation and it turns out I bought enough to get on the boat.  The wait staff was wonderful but the rest of the staff made me feel like I was on a 5 day time share presentation.  They were constantly selling me something or letting me know my package did not include this or that.  The ship did not match the virtual tour.  It was just an overall disappointment.

Cabin / Stateroom The cabin was clean but the bed was HARD!