Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

FIRST CRUISE! HAD A BLAST!!!!

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

This is my first time on a cruise and we had a blast. my boyfriend and I stayed in the interior room and it was perfect. Very good for taking nap because it was really dark. First I was afraid of getting motion sickness but it didn't happen thank God! The food was really good and it's all you can eat, so we didnt feel bad about taking the stairs. The shore excursions were awesome! we did an all inclusive sea lion show, tequila tasting, Mayan ruins and snorkeling in Cozumel. Our tour guide Fernando was the best. Highly recommended. I love the cruise director Eli, he made the trip worthwhile. The shows on the ship were great especially the punchline comedy club shows. We can't wait to book another trip soon!!