One of the best on customer service

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Eugene was our stateroom attendant and was the best we have ever had. He really took pride in his work.
I think all around, we had the best service from everybody. My wife said the pizza server was acting like he hated his job but who's perfect?
We went to Xcaret. It was very beautiful. By the time we went through one river and ate lunch, we only had about 45 minutes to see the rest of the park. We had lunch near the dolphin area on the second level and was very beautiful. Although it was a very beautiful place, it is really not worth spending over $100 a head for 3 hours unless you just wanted to say at least you were there. It would be worth it if you were there all day.
This is the shortest cruise we have ever been on but it was excellent.

I like the change from the blue fixtures and wall tile that is in all the other ships. This was pinkish and was a nice change. Again, our stateroom attendant was great.

We love guys burger place and the blue iguana. I think carnival should not try to save money putting bland food on the buffet. I have gotten to the point to where I don't even eat off the buffet. I would rather eat a burger or a burrito. That does not look good for Carnival.