Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise Director

Time for some changes

Sail Date: July 04, 2015

Don’t get me wrong we had a great time but it’s time for the Triumph to get some additional upgrades.  We didn’t book any excursions this trip because we really wanted to be lazy. Hang out at the pool when everyone was off of the ship.  Had a blast with the pool and the waterslide to ourselves. No lines to the bar (YES!!!).

Here are a couple of things that need to be changed on the Carnival Triumph. (This might not happen until she leaves Galveston.)

• Bring on the new Wi-Fi package please. 50+ dollars and the Wi-Fi speed was like dealing with old school dial up. Really slow and way over price.

• Bring on the new Room Service menu! Continental Breakfast again, Please…

• Some changes need to be made soon to the menu for the buffet and main dining hall.

• Purchase some new games for the ships library. (Yes, we do play the board games in there sometimes)

• I’m sure these changes are coming soon but not soon enough for me.  Like I said we still had a great time! Keep Cruising! Big Smile

Cabin 9243 and ready for the good time.

Love the duck so I ordered 3 of them. Yummy