I Did Not.....Wanna Leave My Vacation!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph

Being that this was my first time experiencing a cruise, I was definitely nervous, but Carnival changed that for me. The ship was beautiful and the accommodations were outstanding. The service was excellent and everything was convenient, which is a total plus. My kids were able to enjoy themselves anytime of day as well as the activities provided by Camp Ocean. From a.m. to p.m I had no complaints. I can go on and on, but until I return to sea, I shall daydream about my wonderful memory.

I wish that I could remember my "lead housekeepers" name. It started with an S, and he did a fantastic job on making sure we were taking care of!!

I feel in love with the Tacos! wish that you guys could extend the hours!!