Excellent Vacation

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I truly enjoyed my entire cruise vacation. All of the employees were amazing. Our server Ilham at Paris Dining Late Seating was outstanding. He sang happy birthday to my husband and happy anniversary to us! Hared some of his personal life with us concerning seeing his family every 8 months. He always had a mile on his face. We will be cruising again the near future.

We loved every bit of our food in both formal dining and family dining.

Amazing. Would love to enjoy the night life clubs without smoking though. It really bothered my allergies and I ended up getting a sinus infection because of it.

Outstanding broadway performances and hilarious comedians, Mike Simmons and Spike Davis.

Were not used as we did not bring kids but looked pretty good.

Very professional!

Beautiful ship! There was always some type of beautification going on while we were on board.

Our cabin was outstanding. I will upgrade to balcony next time. I would love to get a suite in the future if I can afford it. Maybe for my return from my deployment.

The ship is beautiful. There is something for everyone on this ship. I recommend having people who smoke only do it on the decks outside at level 10 and which ever deck allows such a filthy habit.

Nice city