Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great service, good food, 1999 built boat

Sail Date: May 14, 2015

This is my second time on the Triumph, as remember the service and staff are as friendly as can be. Some new addition are the food items such as Guys burger joint which was everyones favorite. Burgers we very tasty but some of the other food choices were good but nothing to rave about. The boat has WiFi but unlike Royal Caribbean Cruise line it's not unlimited and per min. Many times it was hard to connect when I was in my room and had to be in main area to get connected, you have to log off or you will go through your mins as I thought I logged out but didn't and went wasted 3 hours of WiFi which is by no mean a good deal. over all the cruise is good for a quick get away. I would probably go on one of the more updated ships but I think for anyone who has never cruised before that the Triumph is a great place to start!

Cruise Photos

outdated but it was built in 1999
the burger and pizza were on top of my list..everything else was a bit bland
dining staff and room staff are very friendly and remember little things about the guest to make the experience a great one
comedy show are fun, shows are grrat, bingo is fun
Because we were right above the 5 floor where the Rome luge was, it was a bit loud be a sue of the shows but not unbearable, walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors, good location as far has being close to everything if you do need the stairs. Close to the front of the boat.
Galveston, Texas
strand for food and shopping and seawall
downtown is about 3 miles away

guys buyer was top on the list for food, boat does sway a lot so bring seasick med, 1 bottle of wine is allowed.