Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

best cruise trip ever

Sail Date: May 09, 2015

It was the best vacation experience ever me and my fiance had a blast. The best part of the trip was the staff. The fact that all the staff knew are names was very special to us, they were so kind and polite they are the definition of good customer service. When it was time to go it was like leaving are family behind, we didn't want to go when it was time to disembark. We just wish the alcohol was cheaper.
the bed was so comfortable we slept like babies
I feel bad because I forgot their names, but their are a couple. one of them was are room keeper. are room is 7245 she always had a smile on her face and always asked us how are day or if were having fun and if we needed anything in are room. in the London dinning we wanted to recognize 2 waiters , one even did the chicken dance. they were are main waiters.
we didn't bring any children but I'm sure it was great
the boat was more fun

Late night dinning was are favorite part of the cruise