Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My son and I

Sail Date: April 25, 2015

I went on this cruise with my oldest son. We had an absolute blast! The ship we were on was the Triumph. This ship is so beautiful!!!, and the staff was like none other. They really cared about you and doing what ever they could to make this trip enjoyable. The food was excellent and the shows were incredible! We did as many shows as we could and they just got better and better. There is always something to do on these cruises. They are also very child friendly, not that my son is a child,but on the itinerary you receive everyday I noticed there was always something for the kids to do too. We chose a balcony room so we could sit out there in the morning and drink our coffee. It was well worth the extra money just to sit there and enjoy the view. We are already planning our next cruise! Next time we hope to bring alot more people from the family with us. For the money ,it is well worth it,we enjoyed every minute of it.Happy

fantastic
the food was incredible
these people that work on these cruise ships are the nicest people you will ever meet. They really care about you and your comfort
We went to as many shows as we could and they were all great.!
Children's Programs n/a
There is just so much to do. If you get bored on this cruise then it was your own fault because there is so mny things to do and see
We went to Cozumel and Pregresso. While in Cozemul we did the excursion called THE TWISTER. If you like speed boats and being on the water this is the way to go. They took us to the ISLE OF PASION. About a twnty minute ride each way. The isle of Pasion is the most beautiful white sand and crystal clear blue water I have ever seen. Again well worth the money. And the boat ride over there was so fun!
WE had twin beds in ours because it was my son and I , but we still had plenty of room in there. It was very comfy and I would of thought the beds would be kind of uncomfortable,but they aren't. The beds are comfy and so is the room. And the room service was excellent too.
Galveston, Texas
It was very nice in Cozumel although we didn't spend alot of time there. We went to the ISLE of Pasion and stayed there till we had to come back.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
did not care for Progresso. Pretty run down and shabby looking. However again this time we did not chose an excursion. They could of skipped Progresso as far as I was concerned

Drink the lemonade! It is so good and make sure to bring your camera. OH and check out the comfort kitchen on your menu.