Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Amazing Expierience

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

Every single person that we encountered on the ship had a smile on their face. I loved the cleanliness of the ship in its entirety. Our room was always clean and bed made. The food was AMAZING\, and trust me\, me and my husband tried everything. We are ready to go again and take our children.

Pros: The staff

Cons: I honestly can't think of anything I didn't like

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

My husband got a knee injury 2 weeks before our departure and had to ice his knee daily. We asked our state room guy once for ice. We never had to ask again\, he always had a fresh bucket of ice waiting for us everyday. It was so helpful.