Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Family Fun!

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

The ship is an older one in the fleet\, but the upkeep is impeccable and it has its own charm and personality. The ships activities were fun and plenty. I just happened to have won $300 in Bingo!! The casino was fun\, but slots were tight. I took advantage of the Bella Perlina jewelry sale and was able to buy all the girls a beautiful momento from the cruise! Since\, we went with our grown kids and their husbands/wives\, we had photos taken on elegant night and they turned out wonderful. I have some beautiful memories\, photos\, and jewelry. Loved the Cozumel port\, and found that disembarking was much improved.

Pros: The Cozumel Port

Cons: Check in procedures

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Food was good\, and we really enjoyed the \"your time\" dining feature. I really liked the didja ever\, and the comfort food additions to the menu.
The staff was friendly\, and willing to help. But needed ice and there was only ice access through the steward. Loved the spa staff!! Miss Nadine was excellent.