Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great time!

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Everything was great. We did what we wanted\, the staff was very attentive and helpful.

Progreso is not the greatest place. I would choose another destination for a cruise ship. BUT\, we had fun nonetheless.

Pros: Cozumel

Cons: PROGRESO

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Evening meals were GREAT! I thought the desserts in the Lido buffet were very artificial - NOT homemade! But they also served ice cream and cookies (also not homemade). All in all the food was very nice.
The stateroom could use some updating = ESPECIALLY THE HAIR DRYER! It looked like a vacuum cleaner - and was not very strong. Since SPECIFICALLY called ahead to know if they provided a hair dryer\, I was SHOCKED at how antiquated it was. It took FOREVER for my hair to dry!
The ship's staff was excellent - from the people behind the desks\, cleaning people\, servers in the restaurants\, etc. All very nice.
I thought the dancers were way too skimpily clad for \"family entertainment!!!!