Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

An exciting fun filled cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised..VERY NEAT CLEAN\,my room was cleaned by the housekeeper PERFECT EVERYTIME

Pros: PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING.....Excellent

Cons: The food selections\, but what i did eat was EXCELLENT\, The entertaiment had few Africian Americans\,espicalliy the New Orleans scene..

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Fablous\, no complaints
Food was good\,\, my dining @6\, WAS WONDERFUL MY WAITERS where funny lept me laighing\, very attentive
I never slept so comfortable on my room\, the bed was huge soft and cozy
EVERYONE I CAME ENCOUTER WITH WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND NICE\, EAGER TO HELP AND ANSWER ANY QUESTION
GREAT\, NO COMPLAINTS