Wouldn't do it again!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I thought this cruise was horrible. The staff on the ship was not friendly with the exception of my porter\, the rest of them were anemic and not interested in the customers. Spent two days sea sick along with a good majority of the ship. There was no explanation from the crew or on the ship TV monitors. The TV's were wrong in date and time and what was happening and where we were. I wanted to buy a robe and was told the staff was to busy when I called customer service they said I had to call the porters where again I was told they were to busy.

I did not think the food was very good it was very bland and took for ever to get to you. If you choose anytime dining you have to wait in line to be seated for long periods of time. You would think if more people want this they would open up another dining room to this option rather than making people wait to be seated and eat.

I took an excursion and all they did was harass you for tips. I don't like feeling obligated to tip. The excursion said crystal clear water it was murky and had sea weed wrapping around your legs and feet for more than 2 feet into the water. It was gross.

Not a happy group\, very anemic....they seemed tired.

Pros: Getting home again!!

Cons: The Staff

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.