A great getaway for the price

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Overall\, the ship was great. You could tell where they did and did not spend the money during the renovation but even in areas that had not been touched\, she looks good. The new bars and food areas at the pool are really awesome. Overall ship design was odd for me as I have only sailed Royal Caribbean in the past and felt a bit lost at times but still found my way around. Watching the movie at night was a new experience that I enjoyed.

While not a 5 star experience\, for the money\, the food is great.

Shows were good\, pool djs were excellent\, actually won a little in the casino..but spent majority of time at pool/bar.

I have never had so many cruise staff remember my name and greet me every time I came around. Awesome service guys!

Older design with a maze like feel in some areas. Size was fine for 5 day cruise. Staff did an amazing job keeping ship clean.

Most suprised here. I had a 1A indoor stateroom but it actually had two port holes. It was only a twin bed with a sleeper sofa and would not work for two but as I had the cabin to myself\, it was great. Also\, the decor and cleanliness was fine.

Pros: Staff friendliness and service was above expectations

Cons: Ship design was not may favorite but she is an older ship

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!