Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

I had a great time on this cruise with family and friends. I was able to meet new people which is always fun. It was always something going on. Jen the cruise director was great\, I loved the shows\, the food\, pretty much everyone made us feel special. As a first time cruiser I wasn't aware of how much they tried to sale to you while on the cruise\, I was charged multiple times for bottomless bubbles and when I checked my sail and sign card I went to guest services and was treated horribly. After the first few days though I figured out the gimmick and was able to enjoy my cruise without having to speak with guest services again

Pros: The wait staff was so nice and sweet and caring\, the 5 day party was awesome

Cons: The guest services desk workers are rude!!!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Ship was great\, Very Rocky but still fun and clean
I dined in the Paris Restaurant the food was great\, our waiters were always there to greet us when we came to dinner they made us feel welcomed. Over the week we got to know them\, my fiance and I were celebrating our engagement and they surprised us by singing an engagement song for us it was so sweet!! Even when they saw us eating in the Lido deck at breakfast or lunch they would come over and make sure we had everything we needed. Ronald\, DasMujuan and Pramone made our dining experience and cruising experience memorable.
Our room was great
The Guest Services Workers were rude specifically Carlos\, he should not work one on one with guest regarding money because with his sarcastic tone and little patience somebody will soon curse him out and he was lucky that wasn't me. When I finished talking to him I didn't want to spend another dime of my money on that ship if that's how I was going to be treated. He was rude to me and the person in front of me in line and the guy behind me. I reported him to the \"manager\" and nothing was done I walked past the desk the next day and he was there with that same frown on his face. He was horrible! Now our dining staff Ronald\, Dasmujuan and Pramone were awesome they went over and beyond to make us feel comfortable and welcomed. They celebrated me and my fiance's engagement not because we asked them they surprised us!! It was awesome. They took care of us at dinner and even when they weren't our waiters and just working on the Lido deck they took care of us. They were great
I enjoyed all of the shows\, Jen was awesome!! She should have a one woman show it would be great!! The bingo was very pricey I won't be doing that again and the pictures were beautiful but the prices were HIGHWAY ROBBERY!! Beware!! Overall it was fun. Oh one last thing Karaoke is fun but you have to get there early or the list will be to full.