Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing vacation!

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

It was truly an amazing experience! I already miss it so much! I definitely want to travel on Carnival Triump again\, hopefully the same staff will be on board as well! The food was delicious! Ports were great!

Pros: I loved the staff\, they made the vacation even more enjoyable! The food was delicious! Cheers program is a great program for drinkers!

Cons: Wish we could have stayed in Cozumel\, Mexico an hour or two longer.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Show dancers were amazing!
Loved the Rome Lounge and Deck 9!
Food was delicious! Alcoholic drinks were made PERFECTLY!
deck 1 cabin\, very quiet and dark inside room. It made sleeping so much comfortable! A little too small\, but it's what we expected. Thank you Jerry who always gave us fresh towels and sheets!
Thank you to our housekeeper Jerry from Deck 1\, very nice person! Made\, from inside bar and lobby deck who was the first staff to talk with my group & get us comfortable for our first cruise & introduced us to the Cheers program he was sweet and very respectful to us all! Regina and Roberto from the London Dining room were very nice and have a great sense of humor! Staff was amazing! I wish I could have got all their names! They never forgot our names or orders\, very talkative and friendly! Hope to see them all again!