It was a good time.

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Triumph
We had a really good family cruise. We didn't get off the ship in Progresso since we had been more than once\, but did get off and snorkel in Cozumel. The cruise experience was great for all of us - range from first time cruiser to old timers. Would definitely recommend this cruise to a first timer.

We dined in the London dining room. Service was great. Our head waiter Roberto was exceptional. And food on this cruise was the best I have had in a long time.

Had the best time in the comedy club. Went to all the shows.

The ship was in great shape\, the renovations made are great. Only comment I would make is that my room which was located on the SPA deck was freezing. Even after having it adjusted I was still cold. Thank goodness it was a balcony room so I could open the door.

Other than being cold the stateroom was fine.

Pros: The dining room staff did a great job. Service was out of this world and the food was really good this cruise.

Cons: The stateroom on the SPA deck was freezing all the time.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!