Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Value

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

First Cruise for me and my wife and we will definetly be back. It was very well organized from the initial embarkation to final exit. All aspects were smooth and well run.

Jennifer in Guest Services was great and went well above the normal call of duty to assist us in a getting a charge for a cell phone. She went to her cabin to get her personal phone charger for us to use to charge a cedll phone that we forgot the charger for. Additionally\, she made sure it was available for the whole trip.

Overall a good value and a very nice experience.

Pros: Relaxing time and all was quite good.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Nice and helpfull people everywhere. Jennifer in Guest Services deserves a special award for going beyond normal help with allowing us to charge a cell phone with her personnel charger.
We had an ocen view cabin. It was bigger than I expected and nice although it did appear a little \"dated\". The bath was ok\, but dated and the hair dryer was very slow.
Food was good. Having the Guy's burger was a very nice addition.
this was a first cruise so I was not sure what to expect. I must say I was impressed with the openness of everything and the overall quality and cleanliness. Things were picked up almost as soon as some one left it behind.