Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excursions

Sail Date: November 17, 2014

CryingI had a good time on the cruise once we were able to leave the port. However now we were behind schedule and the captain seem to have turn knots up and had the boat go fasted with the waves and my daughter got sea sick with all that we still could not get off the boat however not to happy disappointed about the excursion in Progreso of not a able to have time off the ship and not giving a credit or anything for not being able to get off in that area, when that is the reason I took the cruise in the first place to be able to see both of those areas. Only thing I can really say is I will not go again in Nov or later in the year so I am not sure what is really the back time to go on a cruise.

Nice ship can still see water damage on the carpet it seems.
Food was okay, However, we had some meals in dinning room we was somewhat not to happy with.
Waiter Suzu, I think that was his name.
Everything I went to I liked.
Grandchild like the program from what I was told.
The ones I went to was great.
Wish would have seen Progreso
Our Steward was great always right on time and room always ready we were, nice job.
Galveston, Texas
Close to my home.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Didn't see; wish we would have seen it, not happy with that.
Had a private tour around the inland. Was not impressed sorry.

We find the all night ice cream is not all night there is a cut off time.