Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome experience

Sail Date: November 17, 2014

This was my first cruise and I really enjoyed it. Although the waters were very choppy and you could feel the ship rocking back and forth, it was an incredible experience. The staff are very professional and friendly and know how to welcome you like you are family. There are many things on the ship that will keep everyone satisfied and entertained. The only thing that didn't suit me well was we purchased the zip line and snorkeling package and since the waters were too rough we didn't get to snorkel and they didn't have any other reimbursement or something to waiver the fees we paid. All in all it was a great experience and I look forward to going again.