Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

no fun

Sail Date: November 13, 2014

This was my first cruuse and it wasn't a great experience. The boat needs renovations the food was horrible the activities on the boat were not up to par there weren't enough of them. Prepaying for your excursions were not cheaper. If I had known that I would've paid for excursions that were extremely over priced. I was very bored.
Needs remodeling thr tvs weren't reliable they were extremely old and the sound was always going out it would go from English to Spanish at any given time I don't speak Spanish at all the picture would go out as well.

Guy's burgers was the best meal and I ate that every single day; it waa fresh and yummy.