Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just not quite it...

Sail Date: October 16, 2014

Well my first cruise was not the one.  A few issues did effect how I will choose a ship with Carnival. 1. they said your room stewards were the best.  I never meet mine.  2. As for drinking to party on the Carnival "PARTY" ship Triumph.  A stupid rule of all persons in stateroom must buy the drink package.  What if your stateroom partner can NOT drink due to medical or the chip from AA in his pocket.  Carnival just did not care.  3.  Trying to get off the ship at port/home was not at all easy.  Out of your room by 8:30am but your luggage had to be picked up the night before by 11pm.  Was not ready for that and had not planned on how to carrying pj's, clothes from day before and toiletries items off the ship, REALLY?  Learned a lot for sure.  Just wish I could have known more before sailing.  Next time will be different.

Looked alittle out dated in decor
I was not impressed with quailty of food
Never meet our steward, room was clean and prefect for sleeping/showers.
In the Paris dinning room Joel was the bomb!!!! We had pumpkin soup one night which was really good. The next night asked for more. Third night Joel had got one of the cooks to make a batch for our table. Joel and Lewis made us want to go to the dinning room and not the buffett.
Shows or what part of them we got to see were alot of dancing and signing. See our dinning time was the same as the shows.
Good activites but the locations left room for improvement.
Found out I am not a fan of Mexico and the locals begging for me to buy their goods.
Galveston, Texas
Love the city, the sea wall, the people.
I am tooooooo Amicanized.

Guys Burger is the best quick food grab.