Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

take the plane!

Sail Date: September 22, 2014

Granted my expectations might have been too high with this being my first cruise, but future vacations will be by plane. Cruising is much too structured to me. Food was mediocre at best, although the items you ay extra for (lobster, steak) were good since they are prepared to order and not part of a golden corral order for 6,000.

The service by staff was fairly decent with the exception of the bartenders.

If boarding process does not change, my advise would be to take some kind of sedative before you get in line. The process of debarkation was flawless and for the life of me I can't understand why they don't use the same process for boarding, eliminating wait time in a line of 2 1/2 hours.

All in all the trip was not horrible but it was not as good as I had expected it to be.