Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise

Sail Date: August 07, 2014

I feel like there should've been more direction for newbies but everyone was super nice and all you had to do was ask. Definitely a great idea to get to know some cruise veterans! Whenever you eat it's basically a buffet, don't be shy to say i want 3 appetizers and 6 entrees and 4 desserts! I'll definitely be cruising again since everyday was entertaining and me and my friends tried to cover every inch of the boat!

Cruise Photos

Small but spacious the window is a necessity though!

Paris room has brunch great variety. Walk through casino down 2 flights make a right at London room and follow past the computers through the art section and boom Paris the back of the ship ask for a window seat

1 Comment