Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic experience!

Sail Date: May 24, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I booked this cruise only 2 weeks before sailing and didn't look into it much ahead of time. So it was a real surprise to me that this was actually on of the best vacations I ever had. My partner and I had a suite, which was fantastic. The state room personnel to exceptional care of us, just like the dinner waiters in the Paris dining room. Very big thanks to them. I would recommend going with Carnival if you are looking for a relaxing vacation.