1st time on Carnival

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph
It's a nice ship with multiple resturants to choose from; you just have to learn their schedule to enjoy all the foods, that was hard for me. There were a few lone travelers, like myself, and it would be great if Carnival offered something special for "lone travelers" to get acquainted. Regardless, I had a decent time, met some nice people.
If there were more activities, it would have been great. More activities and less shopping. Drink prices are outrageous. The ship should allow anyone who purchases booze to drink it during their cruise...they'd still make a profit, shame for conficating

Pros: I liked that there were movies on the big screen available for entertainment and that there were buses available to take us in town to Cozumel

Cons: I didn't like that EACH time I left my cabin someone would enter and make my bed

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!