First cruise for me and daughter

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The ship was beautiful and kept clean at all times. Food was just good but not available like I was expecting. My daughters room key didn't work for two days and I kept going back and forth to guest services, then when they finally got hers fixed mine didn't work. Ate in dining room several nights but one night we waited for our food for hour and a half and missed shows we wanted to see.

Food was not available like I expected it would be. Pizza was always available but you can only eat much of it.

I had to threaten to jump on counter of guest services if I had to come back down to get a key that worked. This was after two days and about 7-8 trips up and down trying to get keys that worked and me and my daughter having to hunt each other down to get in the room so I didn't have to worry about here being locked out.

Pros: Lots to do!!!!

Cons: It took two days to get a room key that worked for my 13yr old daughter

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!