Service isn't the same

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I was some what disappointed this cruise. I enjoyed my past 2 cruises so much that I decided to bring along my kids to enjoy the experience this cruise. The staff is still pleasant as always. I didn't have any issues in that arena. I really enjoyed our late night dinner in the London dining room. Our servers were THE BEST EVER! My issue that has me pondering if I will cruise with Carnival is that by toliet overflooded on the 1st day and the carpet was wet for 2 days. It was the 2nd day that the issue was corrected. Thanks for the 15% credit for the inconvenience but the experience was unaccetpable. When I discovered the problem it took 15-20 minutes for someone to come fix the issue in return which caused the carpet to get wet. Not only that the carpet was wet on the entire floor along the walls on that hall. I heard another person say that a pipe busted. Not sure but its' not a good look smelling wet carpet and seeing blow fans along the hallways trying to dry the carpet. I reallly love to cruise and I will continue to take my annual trips I just don't know if I will be using Carnival again.

Barbara Bluitt