my wonderful cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Cabin Type: Suite
I truly loved this cruise . I have been on several cruises in the past and loved all of my carnival cruises but for some reason this cruise was the overall best. The staff went out of their way to make sure everyone was enjoying the cruise , the stateroom was beautiful, clean and our cabin man went out of his way (Pam) to see to it all our needs were met without asking . The food was delicious and hot we were all called by name and knew what we wanted to drink without asking they were wonderful . I can't say enough about wonderful experience I had on this cruise would highly recommend it .
Elizabeth S.

wonderful

loved the pool and big screan tv

na

great

beautiful

excellent

best entertainment and Guy's burgers on the lido deck