Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

my wonderful cruise

Sail Date: September 09, 2013

Room Type: Suite

I truly loved this cruise . I have been on several cruises in the past and loved all of my carnival cruises but for some reason this cruise was the overall best. The staff went out of their way to make sure everyone was enjoying the cruise , the stateroom was beautiful, clean and our cabin man went out of his way (Pam) to see to it all our needs were met without asking . The food was delicious and hot we were all called by name and knew what we wanted to drink without asking they were wonderful . I can't say enough about wonderful experience I had on this cruise would highly recommend it .
Elizabeth S.
beautiful
wonderful
excellent
great
Children's Programs na
loved the pool and big screan tv
Destinations and Excursions I loved Cosmel

best entertainment and Guy's burgers on the lido deck