fun

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 20, 2013

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

This was the first cruise that my family had ever been on. I was pleasantly surprised in many ways. We had a lot of fun. The rooms were comfortable. The food was delicious. Our service was great! We had so much fun visiting Progresso and Cozumel. We loved watching movies by the pool at night and our kids couldn't get enough ice cream cones. The only thing I have to complain about is I do feel like the cruise's definition of "family friendly" and mine do not match. The entertainment crossed the line of sexuality that I feel was inappropriate in almost every situation and could have been easily avoided without sacrificing content. At times just a costume adjustment would have made a significant difference. This is not just for my kids but my husband and I enjoy being entertained without using the crutch of vulgarity or sexuality. By the end of the cruise we avoided the entertainment all together. I enjoyed the Carnival Cruise that we went on but we have discussed since then that it might be worth saving up to go on a Disney cruise because their definition of "family friendly" and ours might be a little closer to a match.

Ship Experiences