Great Mother and Daughter Trip

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
This was the first time Lady Austin and myself took a cruise by ourselves. This was also I first cruise in the winter so it was a little different for us. No shorts or tank tops when we departed from Galveston. First time I ever seen a empty pool. (It's cold folks! The ship rocks like no ones business.) Great food and all I have to say is Chocolate Melting Cake! We were able to spend some quality time together on this cruise that we will remember for a lifetime.

If you get a chance to go to the Dzibilchaltun Ruins in Progreso do it. You can walk around and on the ruins. Also the ride is not as long as the other sites.

She loved it!

First time on Triiumph

I love Galveston
We just walked the island and had a great time.