Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not Terrible but NOT Great!

Sail Date: January 24, 2013

Ship was clean. There were limited activities and I was not at all impressed with the kid's club. Food was sub par with little to no variety. Luckily it was me and my bestie and we can have fun anywhere. Little shopping on ship. Lots of lines for lines, drink lines, coffee lines....all meals except dinner was 100% serve yourself. We only had towel animals 2 nights which was sad and our attendant forgot our ice and fresh towels 3 times. Couldn't get room service on the phone 90% of the time and we tried on 6 different occasions only successful once. Staff seemed way over worked and unhappy!
Older ship

Do NOT take a family trip!!! Great for friends or couples but not family. I am up to party with the best of them and I'd say this ship is R rated. Flashing around pool and DJ's were great but music rough!!! Food is very kid friendly if they like the same thing everyday and don't mind LONG lines.