Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

A good time was had by all....

Sail Date: January 10, 2013

Two of my friends and I went on a Girls' cruise, just to get away (and to celebrate the 40th birthday of one of us). Of the three of us, I was the only one who had cruised before, so we weren't sure we'd all like it. But we did! We reserved an inexpensive room (8408), an interior room with no window. Again, we didn't know if we would like it, but we did! Our hall was completely quiet, day and night. Without the window, we could nap in the dark during the day so we could party all night. The food was good, not great, but quite good. We all loved the chocolate melting cake. The lobster offered one night was delicious. The hot dogs at the grill were outstanding. (I know, hotdogs? Really!)

We enjoyed ourselves so much we have already booked our next cruise for February, 2014 on the same boat.