Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time cruiser. I had a Blast

Sail Date: January 10, 2013

What a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and there was plenty to do. Boarding the ship was a bit overwhelming because I had never been on one before. I traveled with my two sons. One of which is a teenager and the other one is college age. There was plenty of entertainment to occupy each of us individually. The food was good and there were so many choises to pleases even the pickiest of eaters. The dining rooms were nice. I cannot comment enough about the friendly staff. The adult beverages were expensive but if you dont drink it won't affect you at all. We had a great time Cant wait to do it again.
Very NIce
Extreemly friendly
Nice variety
Needed more time I felt a little rushed

You will have plenty of opportunity to enjoy activities on the ship.

1 Comment