First time cruiser. I had a Blast

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph
What a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and there was plenty to do. Boarding the ship was a bit overwhelming because I had never been on one before. I traveled with my two sons. One of which is a teenager and the other one is college age. There was plenty of entertainment to occupy each of us individually. The food was good and there were so many choises to pleases even the pickiest of eaters. The dining rooms were nice. I cannot comment enough about the friendly staff. The adult beverages were expensive but if you dont drink it won't affect you at all. We had a great time Cant wait to do it again.

Variety

Nice variety

Extreemly friendly

Clean

Very NIce

You will have plenty of opportunity to enjoy activities on the ship.