Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

p
This was my first time...

Sail Date: January 30, 2012

p
This was my first time cruising solo. It went very well, partly cause I meet Mimi on here. We meet up and did activities and some meals together.
p
The staff was very friendly and loveable. I was on the same ship in October for a back to back cruise. It was great that some of the staff remembered me. Dorothy in guest service said welcome Mrs. Anderson. Arya bar staff remembered I drink pina colodas on the last 2 cruises and even ask where hubby was. The dining room staff are just awesome like Dewi, Aloina, Josipa, Aleksaudra, Jiannina are all hostes greeted me with hugs. My cabin staff Yudi and Niputu were great. Officer Jacinto in security was great as well. The staff really make me want to cruise again very soon.
p
Some things I didn#39;t like were past guest reception is only 45 minutes. It was cut by 15 minutes. I also didn#39;t like the married game was scripted and both parties on not on the stage at the same time.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

1A cabin was very spacious
I like the selections to choose from
Need more adult activities
Short cruises are great for families
I received great excellent service
I don't like at classes it is about selling products
I love visiting Mexico